Thursday 9 September 2010

September


September is my favourite month. Autumn is on its way and soon I will be able to play in the falling leaves. I feel justified in buying new pens as I get into the back-to-school spirit. Oh, and it's my birthday too. That might be one of my favourite parts of the month.


Last weekend, I had a lovely birthday trip to Wales to stay in the most wonderful house. I walked most of the way up a windy mountain looking for a lake. I learned that I find it difficult to follow board game instructions. I ate freshly baked bread and chocolate brownies by the plateful. It was exactly what I needed.

Now, it's back to work, back to school, back home.

There are still a few places on the September Handmade Writer e-course. It's perfect if you want to spend your autumn writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment